IRVINE, Calif., Oct. 9, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Today, Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company (NYSE: ABBV), announced today that it will present 4 abstracts at the annual American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS) virtual meeting from October 9-11, 2020.
The scheduled times (noted in local Eastern Standard Time) of the presentations, titles and authors are as follows.
Oral presentations include:
- Patient Satisfaction Following Chin Augmentation With Hyaluronic Acid Fillers: A Pooled Analysis
- Authors: Joely Kaufman, Patricia Ogilvie, Kenneth Beer, Alexander Rivkin, Sarah Baradaran, Andrew Schumacher
- Presenter: Joely Kaufman, MD
- Saturday, October 10th, 11:27 a.m.
- Authors: Joel L. Cohen, Koenraad De Boulle, Steven Fagien, Jean Carruthers, Sue Ellen Cox, Patricia Ogilvie, Julie Garcia, Sara Sangha
- Presenter: Joel L. Cohen, MD
- Sunday, October 11th, 10:27 a.m.
The following posters will be on display and available for the entire length of the ASDS Virtual Annual Meeting.
- Safety, Pharmacodynamic Response, and Treatment Satisfaction With OnabotulinumtoxinA 40 U, 60 U, and 80 U in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Dynamic Glabellar Lines
- Authors: Sue Ellen Cox, John H. Joseph, Steven Fagien, Dee Anna Glaser, Suzanne Bruce, Edward Lain, Steven Yoelin, Melanie Palm, Corey S. Maas, Xiaofang Lei, John Maltman, Sara Sangha, Mitchell Brin
- Authors: Noëlle Sherber, Annie Chiu, Arisa Ortiz, Shannon Humphrey, Jeanine Downie, Sabrina Fabi
Complete abstracts, details on presentation times and changes to presentation dates can be found on the ASDS website. The above listed dates are subject to change. Please check www.asds.net for the latest information.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION & APPROVED USES
BOTOX® Cosmetic may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening. Get medical help right away if you have any of these problems any time (hours to weeks) after injection of BOTOX® Cosmetic:
- Problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing, due to weakening of associated muscles, can be severe and result in loss of life. You are at the highest risk if these problems are pre-existing before injection. Swallowing problems may last for several months.
- Spread of toxin effects. The effect of botulinum toxin may affect areas away from the injection site and cause serious symptoms including: loss of strength and all-over muscle weakness, double vision, blurred vision and drooping eyelids, hoarseness or change or loss of voice, trouble saying words clearly, loss of bladder control, trouble breathing, and trouble swallowing.
BOTOX® Cosmetic dosing units are not the same as, or comparable to, any other botulinum toxin product.
There has not been a confirmed serious case of spread of toxin effect when BOTOX® Cosmetic has been used at the recommended dose to treat frown lines, crow’s feet lines, and/or forehead lines.
BOTOX® Cosmetic may cause loss of strength or general