About 100 participants of Southern Mongolian march while shouting slogans during a rally against the government of Chinese Communist Party in Ginza, Tokyo, Japan on Saturday, October 3, 2020. China’s government ahead of the start of the new school year on September 2020, requires schools to use new national textbooks in Chinese, replacing Mongolian-language textbooks in Inner Mongolia. Since 1966, Cultural Revolution, the wave of repressions was initiated against the Mongol population of the autonomous region. Photo by Keizo Mori/UPI
- Berkshire Hathaway Says Blue Chip Law Firm Aided Fraud
- Unrest in Avon? Trump’s message of law and order, loaded with racist undertones, takes aim at safety and security in Connecticut suburbs
- Supreme Court: Democrats and Republicans seek hints for how Barrett will rule on health care law
- The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz Files Securities Fraud Lawsuit Against LOOP Industries, Inc.
- Thai protesters surround Government House
american Amy Announces Barrett bill california Cancer Coronavirus court Covid COVID19 Data diversity enforcement federal firm Frank future government governments groups health historical humane Investors jobs judge Law meeting News Offices order pandemic police politics protests Senate society Societys state Supreme trump Virtual virus world